Friday, April 30, 2010

News Editor for JoBlo.com!

So I have just accepted a position as a News Editor for JoBlo.com and could not be more stoked about it. If you like what you see here on my humble blog you will soon be seeing more of the same over at this true site for all things film related.

Don't fret, loyal readers, for I hope to also continue my blog here. It started as a perfect storm of passion and practice and has culminated in employment but will continue as a hobby.

You now have one more place to get your fix, and in the coming days more details will be revealed. This is not the end, but the beginning! And now I can share with you my secret to success, it has served me well every morning for the past few weeks. Feel free to try it if you need a little extra spring in your step: Inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? No?! Then fire back!
We can still be friends ... maybe ...