Friday, June 4, 2010

WTFriday?! - MicroMusic

So I feel that this blog has been fairly successful, if for no other reason for keeping me off the streets, so I am going to try something new. I am going to create a recurring feature on the blog I have cleverly christened "WTFriday?!"

Upon my ingenious inception of this idea I of course Googled "WTFriday" and, to my utter astonishment, found that other people had thought of this completely original and clever name ...

Screw it! I am doing it anyway and if they feel the urge to do something about it I usually have lunch at the local Taco Bell every Wednesday ... see you there, punks!

So my idea is to report to you something wackier, crazier, weirder or just plain scary that would otherwise go unmentioned on a usual day on the blog.

Let the madness begin!

Source: CrunchGear

Musical artist and gadget geek Tristan Perich has done something from out of left field, I never even thought about this let alone knew it could be done, he has released an album entitled 1-Bit Symphony entirely on one microchip.

Yes it sounds like something out of an old NES game and it is more likely to make your eardrums bleed than head bang but it is still an awesome concept. Enough of me talking, listen to Tristan Perich describe his Magnus opus and listen to it yourself!

(You may want to turn your speakers down a bit first for your own safety.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? No?! Then fire back!
We can still be friends ... maybe ...