Thursday, July 29, 2010

Halo:Reach Combat Trailer

Charge!
Source: Kotaku

Just a few hours ago a new trailer for the final Bungie Studios created Halo game got a new single-player campaign trailer.

Here is that trailer:


I have to say, while it is short and sweet, it looks pretty damn awesome. I completely forgot that you were going to be able to have starfighter battles! There is just so much going on in that 1-Minute trailer that it will take me a while to process it.

And just because I am a swell guy here are some screens for Halo: Reach:

You ugly!

"Starting my attack run ..."

Go time!

For all of you who have loyally remained Space Marines, get ready to get some Halo dust on your G.I. space combat boots September 14th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? No?! Then fire back!
We can still be friends ... maybe ...