Friday, June 18, 2010

WTFriday?! - God Damned Batman Tweets!

Source: Twitter
So I messed up guys, two Fridays ago I promised a new running feature, one Friday ago it did not happen. I have failed something fierce but hopefully this awesomeness I am about to share with you can make up for the err of my ways ... hopefully.

There are tons of celebrities that now use Twitter for their own self aggrandizement (See Ashton Kutcher, Jim Carrey and formerly John Mayer) which is totally fine, because there are people who care about how big of a deuce you just laid or how amazing that bran muffin was, I just ain't one of them.

Now there are celebrities that Tweet responsibly and effectively, like Conan O'Brien who launched a nationwide sellout tour with one blurb, and then there are people that everyone should follow on Twitter.


Upon reviewing some of the Dark Knights daily tweets we come to the realization that he is a dick, and not just in the detective sense of the word. But that is OK, because he has embraced that and made it work for him and his nocturnal crime-fighting escapades.

He gives us profound insight into many things that should concern us all. Such as:
  • Cinema: "Saw the A-Team. Would've been better if instead of a 'team' it was one man. Dressed like a bat. Who drives a stealth tank."
  • Sports: "I'm not saying these World Cup guys aren't in shape, I'd just like to see them play in 50lbs of body armor with limited head motion."
  • And of course; Fighting Crime: "If the Joker is a dog chasing cars, I'm the a**hole driving the car who suddenly throws it in reverse."

I will allow you to peruse the rest at your leisure. No, I do not have a Twitter account, but upon discovering The Batman's profile I am seriously considering getting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? No?! Then fire back!
We can still be friends ... maybe ...