Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blogathon Season!

So me being a neophyte in this whole blogging thing (4 months in!) I decided to try one of these "Blogathon" deals, and before I knew it I was wrangled into two!

If you look down my page a bit to the left you will see an image in the sidebar entitled "Shatnerthon" (Hosted by this lovely ladies blog) with a pic of the Shat-man himself. Essentially between July 5th-9th I will be trying to throw some Shatner themed posts up along with several other bloggers. Should be fun, and you should all feel free to visit her blog and let her know if you want to participate in the celebration of one of the greatest thespians to ever wield a phaser!

The second blogathon is from the forums of my favorite movie news site (and employer!) JoBlo.com where a handful of us film geek bloggers decided to host our own round robin style JoBlogathon! The deal is we get recommended a film by one other Schmoe and in return recommend them a flick to watch and then the fun begins, reviews, rants, emotional meltdowns and even possibly the discovery of our new favorite film!

My homework is to watch 2002's Equilibrium, starring Christian Bale, Dominic Purcell and Sean Bean. I can't wait! So stay tuned for my thoughts on Equilibrium and Shatner!

Don't be alarmed if all of a sudden my blog posts actually get awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? No?! Then fire back!
We can still be friends ... maybe ...