Friday, July 9, 2010

WTFriday?! - Firefly Intro ... The Awesome Edition

Source: CrunchGear

There are two kinds of people in this world, those beholden to Joss Whedon's SciFi Western TV series Firefly, and those who would take the time to spit twice on it.

I freak'n love it!

While I am pretty partial to the original intro credits to the show Youtube uploader io9er put it best, "The original credits weren't bad, they just needed a little umph ... here is that umph."

With no further yapp'n on my part enjoy Firefly, circa 1980's:

2 comments:

  1. Gee, I would watch that show. So when is this "Firefly" thing debuting? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would laugh at that comment Conan, but it just makes me want to cry ...

    ReplyDelete

Like what you see? No?! Then fire back!
We can still be friends ... maybe ...